1. I realized I needed to give it some time. This severe PAHD condition isn’t something that you just wish away overnight. Trust me; it takes a good 4-6 weeks.
2. I looked through my thousands of photos, and then for a while I didn’t, and now I can even have them as my screen saver and appreciate their awesomeness.
3. In my cleverness I timed my return to be the start of spring. This list would not work had I come back to the start of a long and dark winter.
4. Ate the South African chocolates that
I brought for friends,
happened to have in my suitcase.
South African wine.
6. Shared here about the amazing trips we got to do. Yeah, why do I blog? Free therapy! Remember me telling you about our Kruger National Park trip or our cultural day trip experience?
7. Made daily ‘thankful for’ lists in my head and heart.
8. Started planning summer adventures. Oh yes! This one helps a lot!
9. Started looking for a house to buy, like grownups or something.
10. MUSHY ALERT! Loved on my handsome husband who’s the reason why I’m here in the first place, remembering that I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be.
99% of these photos were taken with my iphone and edited with the VSCO app.