Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dressing up is always a good idea.

This is Sarah, my friend that has the great talent to convince those around her to dress up for fun.

All friends should be like this.

This is us in early 2010 living in Hanoi dressing up.

And also us over this past weekend dressing up.


I bought my blue dress here:

and my creamy SHORT! lacy dress at Forever New in Jo'burg about two years ago.

Just a quick 'back in Nam' (with sparkles) story for you this cheery Wednesday. xoxo

All recent photos were sent to my Sarah, so aren't my own. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the "throwback" photos! She does seem like a fun friend to have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dressing up is so much fun, and it's a pity that one generally needs a reason :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why it's so useful to have people in your life that help you invent reasons! x :)

      Delete