Thursday, September 11, 2014

Super fast, super short, super right, Glacier National Park road trip

When I'm in the presence of mountains things make sense. Things like life being a gift and time passing too quickly making sense. God is amazing and His creation shouts of His love for us... things like that make sense to me.
But then also, driving all day Saturday to get to mountains and driving all day Sunday back make perfect sense. Glacier National Park is worth it.

I love this quote:

“Mountains are not Stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion.”

― Anatoli Boukreev
Two weekends ago, at the height of our Summer is ending freak out, we spent Labor day weekend in one of our favorite places in the Northwest. As I mentioned, a lot of driving, but then again we're a long forever road kind of couple, so it works out well.

Here are some pictures from that trip:
(forgive the weird quality, I'm still figuring things out)
 


5 comments:

  1. Puppy Henry!!! <3 Glacier, my love! Looking at the photos now makes me wonder where did July go and how I still think we went there yesterday with my family?! I can't wait to visit it again, it's the best place I know and it's constantly calling me back :-) I'm glad I can visit it more often virtually with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about how you were able to show your family this amazing place while we were there. Hope you can visit it soon too! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yup... hand on heart deep deep sighs. Let's go!

      Delete
  3. You have shared enough information about Glacier National Park! It is a great and Wonderful Park in the world. Your shared images are very nice and presents it is best for hiking lovers. Every time is best to visit there but during fall this park is present the natural beauty of God. I have visited there last year during new years eve tours. Its offers a wide range of activities for all visitors. The most visitors enjoy hiking, fishing and Mountain climbing. I believe that is the best place for enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete